Lunch is served Monday-Saturday, 11a-2p. Reservations are encouraged and may be made by calling 816.524.0057
***Sign up today for our upcoming English High Tea July 12***
Stop for lunch, stay to shop. Henry’s Antiques and Collectibles is open Monday-Saturday 10a-6p and Sunday 12:30-4:30.
We offer an all inclusive ‘one price’ meal. You don’t have to be afraid of ordering dessert because dessert is included. You don’t have to share!!
- Henry’s Tearoom is nestled in the lower level of Henry’s Antiques and Collectibles
- Our one price lunch includes drink, entree, side and dessert
- Relaxed, charming atmosphere where you can dine, chat and shop all in one location
- Located at the corner of 4th and Douglas Streets in Lee’s Summit, across from the Dairy Queen
- Just one block south of Downtown Lee’s Summit
- Nestled inside an historic former church
- Consistently rated among the top three tearooms in the state of Missouri (as ranked by Teamap.com)
CLICK HERE to check out the current menu selection.
Check out our next Tea Room event CLICK HERE
For driving directions via google maps, CLICK HERE
If you enjoyed your visit, please consider adding a kind review on our Facebook page.