Nestled in the lower level of Henry’s Antiques and Collectibles at 401 SE Douglas in Lee’s Summit, the Tearoom is open Monday-Saturday, 11a-2p only. We are CLOSED on Sunday. Reservations are encouraged and may be made by calling 816.524.0057
If you are looking for a location for your next shower or other private event, contact LeAnn at 816.213.7088 via phone or text or email her at [email protected] .
Stop for lunch, stay to shop. Henry’s Antiques and Collectibles is open Monday-Saturday 10a-6p. The store is CLOSED on Sunday.
We offer an all inclusive ‘one price’ meal. You don’t have to be afraid of ordering dessert because dessert is included. You don’t have to share!
- Henry’s Tearoom is nestled in the lower level of Henry’s Antiques and Collectibles in Historic Downtown Lee’s Summit
- Our one price lunch includes a drink, entree, side and dessert
- Henry’s Tearoom offers a relaxed, charming atmosphere where you can dine, chat and shop all in one location
- Consistently rated among the top fifty tearooms in the state of Missouri (as ranked by Teamap.com)
- Handicap access is available from 4th Street – contact front desk upon arrival and the door will be opened for you
CLICK HERE to check out the current menu selection.
Check out our next Tea Room event CLICK HERE
For driving directions via google maps, CLICK HERE
If you enjoyed your visit, please consider adding a kind review on our Facebook page.